Tuesday 7 July 2015

Mpressiveness of Marketing

Marketing to some is selling.

Whenever I tell someone I am a marketer, they ask me, so what do you sell?

That's the fun thing about my profession. To help others understand that marketing is much much more.

I started this blog to convey my thoughts around the principle of marketing and how in today's age, it has become a much more personal phenomenon.

To me, marketing is about building relationships and not simply all about telling people about what product/service you have, how much it costs and how wonderful it is. But it's about truly tapping into the needs of those people and then aligning what you have to offer with their needs. When you do that, you get people to trust you!

I've been doing marketing for 8 years now and I'm still learning new creative ways to market people's businesses. Now that I've started my own marketing company, not only do I help my clients market themselves, but I need to market myself to them too!

Marketing is a word I would love to explore more and share with fellow bloggers who love the possibilities it brings, and who wish to know more about this awe-inspiring term that can turn your business from mediocre to Mpressive!

No comments:

Post a Comment